Saint Teresa of Avila School provides what many parents are looking for:
- ACADEMICS: Students reach their potential academically — and are well-prepared for high school and beyond. Our composite test scores consistently place our 8th grade class achievement at the 12th grade level or above.
- POSITIVE VALUES: Parents can trust the school to reinforce Christian values. Saint Teresa students are taught to act responsibly and make good decisions in the context of their Catholic faith.
- OPPORTUNITIES: Our students are engaged in many activities! Our “no-cut” sports policy promotes inclusion. 61 percent of our students in grades 4-8 participate in extra-curricular fine arts or sports.
- ATTENTION: The size of the school ensures that students receive personal attention. Our student-teacher ratio averages 15:1, and our school encourages teacher/parent partnerships to enhance learning.
- COMMUNITY: Your child, and your family, are integral members of our close-knit Saint Teresa School family. Our school is uniquely blessed to have a community of involved families who support each other.
- CONSISTENCY: The K-8 school model supports children during their transition to adolescence. Middle school students at Saint Teresa are emerging as confident leaders in an environment in which they already feel secure.